Deloitte Introduces AI-as-a-Service Solution
, one of the leading global consultancy firms, recently announced to the world. ReadyAI is a full portfolio of capabilities and services that companies can use to accelerate and scale their artificial intelligence (AI) integration projects. The system brings together skilled AI specialists and managed services in a flexible AI-as-a-service model as an all-in-one package solution to every organisation’s needs.
The Growing AI Market
According to Deloitte, the AI market is expected to exceed US$191bn by 2024, steadily rolling at a compound annual growth rate of 37 per cent. As organisations across the globe accelerate their adoption of AI, we’re likely to witness many struggling with the lack of specialised talent, slow development cycles, and the resources to continuously maintain new AI models.
To successfully implement and maintain AI systems, companies need human resources with expertise in data science, IT operations, and user experience who can group together to work towards a common goal ─ a hefty price tag for smaller companies with lesser resources at their disposal.
Deloitte’s AI Solution
By investing in Deloitte’s ReadyAI, organisations can now access the expertise, services, and technology that they need to accelerate their AI journey, without all the additional strain of recruitment and preparation.
“In the , human and machine collaboration is taking organizations to new heights. While AI adoption is accelerating, many organizations struggle to scale their AI projects. ReadyAI provides the flexible and scalable capabilities that these companies need to successfully become AI-fueled organisations.” ─ Nitin Mittal, AI co-leader and Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
According to Deloitte, ReadyAI offers comprehensive service capabilities including:
- Data preparation: Provide data extraction, wrangling and standardization services. Also supports advanced analytical model development through feature engineering.
- Insights and visualization: Design and generate reports and visual dashboards utilizing data output from automations to improve business outcomes and automation performance.
- Advanced analytics: Data analysis for both structured and unstructured data. Creation of rule-based bots and insights-as-a-service.
- Machine learning and deep learning: ML and deep learning model development. Video and text analytics to assist conversational AI.
- Machine learning deployment: Create deployment architecture and pipelines for upstream and downstream integration of ML models.
- Model management and MLOps: Management of model performance, migration and maintenance. Automation of model monitoring process and overall DevOps for machine learning.
“The promise of AI lies in its deployment at scale in a fair, ethical and trustworthy fashion. ReadyAI helps clients take AI all the way from labs and pilot programs to real-life business integration and adoption.” ─ Rohit Tandom, General Manager for Managing Director, ReadyAI and Deloitte Consulting LLP
In Deloitte’s most recent (third edition) study of enterprise AI adopters, the organisation found that less than half of AI adopters believe they have a high level of skill in their talent pool around integrating new AI technologies into their existing IT environment. Fortunately, Deloitte packs a pool with in excess of 3100 AI professionals, and “can assemble teams that have the right combination of industry, domain and AI technology skills to best suit clients’ needs. These experts include cloud engineers, data scientists, data architects, technology and application engineers, business and domain specialists, and visualization and design specialists. By leveraging the right combination of skills, organizations can quickly accelerate their AI journey.”