Subex launches a new augmented analytics platform
Subex, an enterprise software company, has launched HyperSense, an end-to-end augmented analytics platform that helps enterprises make faster, better decisions by leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) across the data value chain
to Subex, HyperSense contains ‘all the augmented analytics capabilities enterprises need in one flexible and modular platform’. HyperSense‘s unique no-code capabilities allow users without a knowledge of coding to easily aggregate data from disparate sources, turn data into insights by building, interpreting, and tuning AI models, and effortlessly share their findings across the organization.
How does it work?
When businesses start using AI and machine learning technology they can sometimes encounter problems such as a lack of AI skills and the absence of an integrated AI and data stack.
HyperSense has been designed to help solve all these challenges through five powerful yet modular studios:
- Data Management Studio gives users one-place access to batch and streaming data across multiple data formats and lets them search, enrich, structure, and validate the data collected from across the business;
- Business Modelling Studio allows users to apply rules and run data audits in real-time, profile information, monitor and forecast business KPIs;
- AI Studio adds AI capabilities such as model building, model diagnostics, explainable AI, and hyperparameter tuning;
- Business Intelligence Studio visualises the data analytics output for fast insights and easy sharing;
- Process Automation Studio allows users to create actions and workflows to drive forward decisions based on the data insights
Suresh Chintada, Chief Technology Officer, Subex, : “Most enterprises struggle to implement AI with business value at its centre. Instead, AI initiatives are driven by data science teams, with little alignment between the priorities of business and IT. We developed HyperSense to address this – it gives organisations more autonomy, wider access to AI and machine learning, and puts more power into the hands of business users. With this game-changing platform, businesses will be able to truly democratise AI and turn data into reliable insights with greater speed and efficiency, supporting elastic business models and significantly accelerating their business transformation.”
HyperSense also includes several pre-built analytics use cases in marketing, finance, and technology verticals for enterprises to deliver ultra-fast results. Customers can also use the HyperSense platform to build their own tailor-made, AI-powered analytics applications.
The cloud-native platform can be integrated with existing data management infrastructures or implemented as a standalone, plug-and-play data analytics solution.