The Future of AI: are you ready?
Artificial intelligence has a longer reach than is comprehensible. Touching on numerous fields whilst extending into the everyday life of society. This has become especially significant in recent years as the analysis of data management has increased tenfold, thanks to prosperous IoT connectivity. Some sectors are at the beginning of their AI journey, whilst others are forefronting the digital transformation; there is still progress to be made.
The impact of artificial intelligence ai is ever present, but will be shaping the future within various fields and cannot be ignored:
- Manufacturing: AI powered robotics, working side-by-side with humans, to perform a range of tasks, with predictive analysis sensors, aiding in the running of processes.
- Transportation: Autonomous vehicles, such as cars, will be commonplace in the coming decade, shaping new forms of transportation within society, in both the private and public sectors.
- Education: The digitalisation of reading materials with the help of AI. Also, the early-stages of virtual teaching assistance is in the pipeline, dramatically progressing the process of learning.
- Media: The future of journalism is AI. Bloomberg uses AI and machine learning, in aid of making quick sense of key finiances. Healthcare: Using AI technology within healthcare organisations, results in quicker and more accurate diagnosis of diseases, drug discovery and virtual nursing assistants, to help monitor patients and optimize experience.
- Customer Service: Tech giant Google is currently working on an AI assistant that can, for example, make appointments. In addition to words, the application can also understand nuance and context. Once optimized, this service will have lasting effects in future society.
These sectors are only a few that will be impacted through the continually progressive use of Artificial Intelligence. Are you ready for the future of AI?